Saturday, May 14, 2005

Many Thanks...

Hey there posting 3(my register no. heeee!) times a role. Posting now cause just got my tag-board up and put in MUSIC:COME CLEAN BY HILARY DUFF!!! Isn't it nice???Well just wanna thank some people for encouraging me to do well in exams esp. Annabel, Edmond, Jiaen, Si Pei, Shi Ying and Yuen Yi( hey both of ya thanks for those encouraging words and helping me by giving practises before Chi Oral) who keeps on reassuring me everything will be fine really can't thank all of ya enough...just wanna say a miilion thanks profusely...thank you guys you all ROCK! Oh yeah to my God-Brother Brandon Chai: Happy Birthday! Jie will be always here to help ya don't take me for granted!

Hui Ling

14th May 05

~*May Wishes And Dreams Come True*~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home