Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Diary

Diary



A lot things happen lately. Missed the X-Files trip cause I'm afraid nightmares will haunt me...Went to Fort Canning its kinda cool with all those small passages leading to different locations. These passages are kinda dark and some of the girls' screamed haha I'm of them too its was so hilarious. Miss Toh added more maths homework mt goodness its ALOT. I'm gonna be busy this holiday. Doin' project with my fellow group memebers tomorrow at the Jurong East Library. Annabel and I went to search for the library so we know the way tomorrow. We saw Hui Ting and her friend at KFC. We then went Fuji Ice-Skating place to check out the prices and GUESS WHAT? We saw Shawn Lee and another teenage actress. She is really pretty. Shawn was damn cute!!! Then that actress waved to us. Shawn then smiled back haha didn't know me and Annbel is sooooo fortunate!!!HAHA. Having 2nd audition today feel really nervous cause we are gonna sing in the hall on the stage oh my gosh that's like TERRIBLE. Some of my friends and classmates are having their Chinese Oral today GOOD LUCK GUYS!!!

Hui Ling


2nd June


~*May Wishes And Dreams Come True*~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home