Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Please Take Note Thank You

Inconsideration
Today I went to the supermarket NTUC with my Grandma to shop for neccesities. We saw an old woman being shoved by a woman in her late 30's with dyed brunette hair. Instead of waitin' for the old woman to pass, she shove her way through the narro passage and the old woman said nothin' but gave way. She then called out to her daughter Cynthia to hurru up. This little adorable girl was right behind this old woman and she frowned upon the "obstruction" in her way. This scene made me inderstood the meaning of "influence" and a new kind of "role-model" which I will always take note of and remember not to grow up and be like that. I plan to write to the paper to create an awarness for other inconsiderate Singaporeans.


"A Chip Off An Old Block"~ Some respected person


Unaware of the peril
After getting everything my grandma and I set off. On our home while waiting for the green man, I saw a woman dressed to her nines getting down from a posh car near the pedastrian crossing together with her 3 sons! Can you believe it? Its sooo dangerous. I really wonder do they ever cared about their safety?


"Safety First!"~ Traffic police and the wise

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home