Sunday, May 15, 2005

Average



Well nothing much today...went to popular and bought a book " How To Win Friends & Influence People For Teenage Girls " well it could be a useful guide to me in the future cause the front page spells "For Wonderful Young Women Who Will Turn These Pages And Influence The Future" very inspirational right? Wow and maybe I might become a woman of substance haha!!! Later went to the library and borrowed a few books in which 1 is mine and 3 belongs to my mom...I picked BUFFY THE VAMPIRE SLAYER! Later bought 2 Chinese books which prices cost a bomb. Mom bargained with that seller from China wow I din't kow my mom is such a great bargainer. Anyway mom's going to China AGAIN tomorrow for a week and next week is Vesak Day and so I will not have Piano lesson AGAIN and Maths tuition, wow better find myself something to do or else its gonna be a bored day!!!

Hui Ling

15th May 05

~*May Wishes And Dreams Come True*~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home