Monday, June 06, 2005

Joyful Cries

Joyful Cries



Went to "Vienna Buffet" yesterday. The food was so damn lip-smacking I simply LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE it esp.the oyster, the Buddha Jump Over The Wall, the lobster etc...Its located at the basement of United Square. I highly recommend this restaurant! (*sigh*) I've been kinda busy lately. Have to go ta Science Centre for voluntary work this wed and thurs from 11am-5pm its gonna be tiring. The following day, will be going ice-skating(really hope I will not get hurt and this whole ice-skating thingy will turn out well...)and watching Madagascar. MANY homework not yet done arrrggghhh!!! JUST HOPE I will finish them real soon.

Hui Ling


6thJune05


~*May Wishes And Sweet Dreams Come True*~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home