Sunday, December 04, 2005

Went all wrong arrgghhh!!!

Yesterday at court I couldn't hit all 4 tennis balls!!! STUPID! I DIDN'T LOOK AT THE BALLS COMING ARRGGHH!!! Before it I played table tennis with the P6 boy from China. I wasn't playin' very well and 'cause of that I made him run ALOT nad I mean ALOT! HAHAHHA IT WAS SO FUN but I feel guilty at the same time blame me for being porrper thn he is at tt. Today's choir practice was like...undescribable! Everyone was like sooo shy about the choreography part I mean what's wrong if you are giggling now what about the actual day c'mon! Be a little thick-skinned. The actions are very simple and LITTLE! OH MAN I WANNA FAINT RIGHT ON THE SPOT. THIS CAN'T GO ON MAN! I wanna quit my job...Anyway I am hoping and praying not to be picked as Chairperson its terrible actually in fact it is supposedly not but too bad but I have uncooperative people with me! Next year I plan to submit some names for e committee & not let the teacher OR students choose for I think its gonna be sabotaging and biasedness.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home