Sunday, May 15, 2005

Fallible

Fallible




Went to school, for CM Lessons its was quite fun. We learnt Micromedia Fireworks and I hyperlinked te pic to my bloggy!!! And that Guo Wei refused to visit my bloggy cause he siad its boring to read a ll these online journal entries I felt like wringling his neck at that moment or maybe even murder him!!! My goodness he's my sista he don't even want to visit my blog but later agreed cause I told him it plays Hilary's Come Clean arrggg he came on a condition because of the music not what I displayed. Well bought a can of Pringles and shared it with my grandma. Not many people are online now cause that clique of girls and some other girls went on a shopping or window shopping spree...Was talking to Mr Lim and Miss Seah but Miss sEAH DIDN'T REPLY maybe that was Miss Tan...don't know who is it behind that screen name cause i was trying ta match make Mr Lim and Miss Seah too bad our dear Miss Seah ignored the miserable conversation I was having with Mr Lim :D Anway Harry Potter's Goblet Of Fire is going to be out soon ya! Image hosted by Photobucket.com Later...just came back from MOELC. Missed 2 trains because we had to wait for Kelly as she was buying her cheese burger,poor girl must be very hungry! We talked about Mr Lim and how Nic bully Char. We were really very angry at Nic!

Hui Ling

16th May 05

~*May Wishes and dreams come true*~...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home