Friday, June 10, 2005

Being an Ice Princess For A Few Hours...

Being an Ice Princess For A Few Hours...



Image hosted by Photobucket.com

It was really cool, as in being "cold". I went with a few friends to Fuji Ice-Skating Place. It was the first time in my entire 13 years of life I've skated. I was both exicited and scared. And I fell only once. Then when friends saw that I was struggling sooo hard, they suggested that I use the metal thingy and I fell even with it can ya believe that? Suddenly they played a Happy Birthday ong and from holes near the projector came foam. It was really beautiful.The best thing was I managed to skate without that metal thingy and and railing and without the support from friends. But the sad thing was when I was changing back into my casual clothes preparing to go off, they played my favourite music(!!!), its Disney's "A Whole New World". I was like WHAT THE!!! But at least I got a chance to hear it. It was great to be an "Ice Princess" for just that few hours a great moment that is gonna be etched in my mind...( Psss...I know its very gutsy of me to call myself a princess but just give in for once!) I was feeling Deja Vu during that few moments skating.

Hui Ling


10th June05


I felt like I was wearing that crown on my head it was a great feeling...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home