Thursday, December 08, 2005

I'm Through

Well finally broke off from those really crappy things I wrote and show-offs I tried to do plus the ultimate thing I cannot shake off previously: infatuation with *him and *them (whistle)...but now I'm through with these nonsense and rubbish. Focusing more on sports and studies. Badminton was sooo sweaty fun. Now I'm starting to love it & I hope this love won't wear off. Saw a young chap who seems like 15 coaching younger kids on badminton in the stadium. I couldn't believe he was willing to give up his time! Anyway did a triple backhand when dad hit the shuttlecork to me thrice(DUH). I hope that I do not get badminton mixed up with tennis or else my wrist will be prone to gettin' injured. Unfortunately my wrist is a little wear out after yesterday's play. Mom wasn't approving of me playin' badminton in the midst of my tennis learning journey. (*Sigh*) By the way I loveeeee my blog 'cause it rocks though not alot of readers. Wanna post more on politics the next few rounds, can't comment on the Singapore government as mom warned me that the Sinagpore government is very sensitive or else I might be in hot soup.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home