Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Road ahead


First and foremost, I would like to thank ALL teachers who taught me before. Arigato! Next, I would like to apologise to those teachers whom I had let down, GOMENASAI! I know that you guys are disappointed in me, but I will Ganbarimasu in the next station! I wish all my teachers the best of health, luck and wealth:D


For the past few months,my friends and I had a tough time choosing the path that we want to take. For me, it was slightly easier as I already had plans in mind during the holidays. Personally, I feel that that one should plan ahead and then work backwards and you will arrive at the answer that you want. As teenagers who are reaching adulthood, this is a chance to really "live for yourself" instead of following your parents' wishes or living up to others' expectations. Of course, from what I observed around me, this step is tough to take since one will not be able to find excuses and blame others if any thing goes wrong.


As a teenager, I would very much like to prove to my parents that I'm independant so that the option of studying overseas would be open(heehee). Currently, in my opinion, it is the first time I made such a big decision for myself and I am somehow proud of myself for being able to decide for myself the kind of life I want to live in the future. JC or Poly, this dilemma had bothered me for the past few months and I'm glad I found the path that I wanted.:D I wish all my friends all the best for the years ahead! Gd luck and bon voyage!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home