Monday, December 29, 2008

Farewell 2008


Its been a mentally stressful and enduring year for many of us this year. In a blink of an eye, we are gonna welcome 2009! Wow!I had many life lessons in 2008, a very fruitful year for me. I get to see things from a vantage point compared to the previous years and also, see the vibrant personalities of my classmates.

As a teenager, I frequently ponder what lies ahead of me. Will I get into the best Univeristy offering that particular course? Will I fall for somebody? Will the friends I'm gonna meet later be true to themselves and others? Will I become friends with my new neighbour? Will my family still be intact and happy like how we had been for the past 16 years? Will the professors or lecturers be helpful? These questions race through my mind like nobody's business. After some pep talk with my mom, I decided to let nature take it course and tackle whatever comes my way *does a high kick*. Thank you friends and family for being there when I needed you most. Thank you! Have a happy new year and wonderful wonderful 2009! I wish that I can hold some cert. in my new sch like this two princess haha :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home