Tuesday, January 20, 2009

To Aya Kito San


Dear Aya-san,


Konnichiwa, watashi HL.Daijobu?Genki?:D1 Litre of Tears was worthy of it name indeed. After finishing this show, I think many people cried enough to fill a 1 Litre bottle. Aya-san's courage and strength gave me alot of encouragement to live life to the fullest. A warrior, you fought tooth and nail with the spinocerebellar ataxia, an incurable disease. You must be tired after 10 years of battle. Even though you knew your future was uncertain, you decided to accept your condition and see the "illness as part of your life"(quoted from Aya-san's diary). Kawaii Smiles never left that round face of yours(from what I see in the pics) and courage was seeping through your muscles. Since I started watching this show and reading your diary, my perspective in life has definitely changed. I hope that you will continue to smile at the the other side. Ganbatte ne? Arigato gozaimasu Aya Kito-san, watashi Ganbarimasu!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home