Wednesday, May 18, 2005

The Mist

The Mist



Got back my papers today except science which I am really scared of receiving back...Achieved a distinction for my History and Maths yeaaaa! English...(*sigh*)dropped from A1 to a B3 my gosh its like TERRIBLE I AM GONNA FAINT FELT LIKE KILLING MYSELF!!! On the way back from MOELC me and my friends met that *guy again,the guys were so afraid don't even have the guts to look at him haha it was so hilarious! The "ladies"(the guys)made Kelly cried cause they went overboard in teasing her, they are so evil and wicked can't believe I had such ex-school mates. I am starting to feel the pressure Mdm Luan is giving me cause she asked me how well I did for the papers. Maybe thats the job of a chairperson when everyone looks up to you and expect you to do well feeling reallyyy pressurerizedddd the expectation is so high what can I do? Just have to pull up my socks and put my shoulder on the wheel :)

Hui Ling


18th May 05


~*May Wishes And Dreams Come True*~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home