Tuesday, June 21, 2005

A Brrand New Me!

A Brand New Mw


Created my first blogskin yeah! Well I decide to change for the better. I would change my untidy handwriting for a much neater one and stop being lazy and start working hard for a better future. I will kick the habit of procrastinating and concentrate on my studies and my own personal life. I want to change my habit of arguing with teachers' and invading their privacy. I want to stop myuself from being a busybody even though another being's business is much more interesting! Only thesse few changes are gonna take place don't worry people I'm still gonna be me but with a little less flaws. I will not blog for a while as I am gonna be busy with schoolwork and my other activities. Apologies. Princeton and Harvard here I come!

Jade


21st June 2005


Pursuing My Dreams And Living My Life!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home