Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Oh Dear! What Can The Matter Be?

Oh Dear,my my! My grades have been slippin' lately. Ya know why? 'Cause I don't revise my work!!! That is my greatest regrets. I chatted with one of my male friends on MSN previously. I told most of the contents to another girlfriend. Recently, she chatted with him and told me how she could relate to this guy. Suddenly, I have this notion that she could have develpoed a crush on him and jealous or does the problem lies in me being overly sensitive? I guess so. Anyway I don't really bother. I can't believe I am makin' a mountain out of a molehill! I am really afraid I will fail this time's geography test. But nevermind, if I really do, I will work harder and PAY ATTENTION IN CLASS! I couldn't help but wonder at times whether I am simply dumb or is it because of my poor concentration. I am hoping its neither...praying fervently...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home