Monday, December 12, 2005

Untitled

Went to Giant with my square Joyce together with others to purchase some stuff for choir camp this thurs. Now chewing on red bean prridge wich taste quite nice. So bored nothin' to do.


Anyway goin' for dental appointment tomorrow. Not scared this time. Just know that I'm gonna take x-ray and so on so forth. Hope my actions don't contradict my words now haha. My throat is much better now. Learnt a new word which uncannily I can remember its "tiffer": hat. Its sooo KAWAII! Okay okay I know I sounds kooky!!! Kinda lookin' forward to the choir camp for I'm one of the leaders, is this a good or a bad thing? Haha. My WHOLE TEAM ARE SENOIRSSSS! Oh my gosh! I don't know how to survive this ordeal! Yikesss!


Remedy it, or welcome it: a wise man's only two choices. ~Terri Guillemets(www.quotegarden.com)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home