Thursday, January 22, 2009

Tom-fetish



I remembered very distinctively what Val told me a FEW times-"HL, you're soo man!". That phrase seems to stuck in my head:D Sometimes I do wonder whether I am a tom-boy since I did not think much of what val told me. However, after going shopping with my friends at Bugis, I realised the differnce in the type of apparels we did go for. They did go for pumps, heels, skirts and anything girlish. Although I find skirts a pretty appealing, I'd prefer chucks, sneakers, cargo pants, tees, caps, cool jackets and short hair(most preferably Jap style*wink*,but the stylists here kinda sucks!), plus the fact that I sorta like to hang around with guys and play sports so I would say I'm a neutral tomboy, but slightly incline towards tomboyishness I guess.



BUT I am extremely clear of my sexuality, am no les!I would like to make this clear since many like to make a correlation between Tomboys and Lesbians.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home