Saturday, May 21, 2005

River

River




Got chided by Grandma yesterday for playing the computer for too long! I have no chice but to go back to my Buffy book and I managed to finish reading it. It was so sad. The apocalpse is starting and its gonna be the end of the WORLD! Everyone learn to treasure those around them. I reallyyyy can't help pitying Anya for Xander left her at the altar and left her AGAIN at the MagicBox while she hunt for the hog turds(or pig poop). Meanwhile Buffy tried to stop the Angel from breaking the bowls and that Angel refused and yadayada...the story moved me to tears. Fantastic fiction. Really CRAVED to watch this particular episode on TV but...is Buffy The Vampire Slayer still showing???hmmm...The holidays are approaching,I made my plans but all I need is a nod of approval follow by some personal space to complete my holiday fantasy!

Hui Ling


22nd May


~*May Wishes And Dreams Come True*~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home