Friday, September 02, 2005

Bloopers!

Oh my oh my! We have loads of projects on hand currently. I have to finish the maths project, write the script for literature, and finish the holiday homework and read the chinese story book filled with tough words. I hope to complete them soon so I can have ample time to revise my work for the next upcoming test and most importantly the E-X-A-M!!! I worry about my grades day and night. Oh my gosh I am really really busy and simply no time for any of my own activities unless I did all my assignments well and quick.



I have recently been doing alot of self-reflection lately. I really think there is a problem with me. I am way too SENSITIVE!!! I gotta change and I am at a midst of it. I don't allow any other gossipers bog me down anymore. I will try to deal things in a better way. I make sure I work hard. If I don't achieve good results I will serously gonna hate myself. I am really glad cause I no longer wants to compete with any of my classmates or friends or even my relatives as I don't see what I gain out it although I L-O-V-E doing in in primary and people L-O-V-E to challenge me. But I still L-O-V-E challenges though. You know why? I read from one book and came across a really logical reasoning from a really wise guy. I would like to share with all of you:D . It read,"Your opponent is not others, it is yourself. You should be challenging yourself."~Some guy out there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home