Thursday, September 01, 2005

Its In My DNA

Blossoming into a young lady is a journey fill with ups and downs, surprises and dilemmas. A while ago, I fell into a reverie of my childhood years. Let me share a few things with you about some methods which MAY come in handy met with such situations.( These are what I think!)


Girls on BFS

------------

*Before gettin' one,learn martial arts!

*After gettin' one,don't wear miniskirts and forget about low cut tops unless you can be sure he is not a lustful one!

*Whatever things he bought for you,keep them in good condition so you can return him when you 2 break up.

*If you don't know him well,its advisable not to date him(DUH!)

*If you think somethin' is wrong with the relationship,try to work it out and talk to him. If it still cannot be helped then its the best to go your separate ways.


I will not give tips on boys cause I don't see a need to since a little number boys are interested in readin' my blog.Apologies.


"Relationship so unpredictable unless both parties are willing to put effort."~J.H.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home