Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Spice Of My Life

Whoo hoo exams are over! But I am going to sit for the OLS next year wheeeeeeee....Anyway today is the day I revived my blog. Life as a teenager for the past 2 years was really challenging:dealing with my emotions, friends, family etc. The journey was not easy going but was really rewarding.AHHH but the good thing was I experienced many of my Firsts. In fact, looking back, I am really proud of myself for overcoming obstacles. 3 CHEERS for Me!!!


I chose this Harry Potter song 'cause I simply idolize the composer of the Harry Potter's theme song:John Williams(To Mr Williams:You ROCK!). As a young composer myself, I am glad to have someone to look up to. Anyway, I got the Piano score for Harry Potter's Hedwig's theme, marvellous!Hoooott!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home