Friday, January 30, 2009

Sailing through time

Its been awhile since I last posted. Just a brief summary of what I did during CNY: Had steamboat on eve, celebrated the Niu Year at a restaurant and then lots and lots of gaming and Chinese New Year Specials hahaha. As for the amount of angpow money collected, I was not as excited and full of anticipation for the sudden swell of wealth as I was in the past years. To me, 2009 CNY was kind of a happy period for my family and me as their laughter are of higher value than the cash stuffed in red packets. Hmmm...maybe I am really turning 17 already, a solid 17, just kidding. With the charging bull in reign, hopefully I would be able to fulfill all my dreams this year.(will upload my photos soon, I need time to consolidate them, teehee).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home