Saturday, September 03, 2005

Where Angels Enthroned, Devils lurked

You know, sometimes I really feel ugly inside. I feel so so so...mean. People around me said I change alot and I am not myself anymore...But if I don't change for the B-E-T-T-E-R, I WILL SUFFER FROM DEPRESSION. People nowadys are just so...demanding! They corner you like a bully till you have no options left. But fortunatley super heroines are there to save you, like your mom, your extremely close girlfriends and perhaps some "passerbys" who supports justice. They wouldn't even bother about hurting your feelings and they even appear in your nightmares booing you. That is sooo darn freaky! I have gained powers and became the mighty heroine over a few weeks. With these powers, I have learnt to shut off from all these mean nasty words and look and the BRIGHTER SIDE of ALL things n the world at the same time forgive and forget all these mean angels in the bodies of my friends, learn to be REALLY GOOD friends with THEIR KIND ANGEL. I the Mighty will work hard at all cost and stick to my moral values and beliefs. I the Powerful will influence and enlighten the dark souls. I the....the...the...Hui Ling will...will...do it! YEAH!


Image hosted by Photobucket.com



"I refuse to play anybody. I just want to be myself. Even though the fairytales I always wish for are played in real life on my friends, it will not bother me for I will have my own movie and my own fairytale story I created. Even though there is no audience in my show I will treat this as a pitiful chance for those who do not know how to aprreciate this wonderful show that will be directed and produced by this gorgeous and wonderful young woman of the 21st century." ~H.JT

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home