Friday, October 14, 2005

Non-stop Actions

Fun



Oh the theme park was closed today. We went Pasir Ris Park and do some sports. Bel bel, Shi Shi, Carmen went on bicycles and SP and Chubbie wen on e 2 seater type. Guess what? They look like aunty and uncle lughing all e way. Oh my goshhhh it was DARN hilarious. Hahaha. Renz taught Keiko and me how to roller-skate. It was FUN, not fun actually but more of...PURE FUN!!! Woohoo I love it yeah yeah. With some coaching from e coah I sort of got e hang of it. Later we went bowling and oh my it was really nice. It is the first time in my life I tried my hands on bowling. It was "pretty good" too! The more I tried to learn the more it couldn't roll straight oonto the lane! Arrgggghhh! HAHAHA IT WAS REALLY FUN!!! I HAD A SMASHING GOODDDDDD TIME YEAH BABY! SHAKE YOUR BOOTIES!


"Focus, concentrate and relax..."~ J.T

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home