Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Speak

In this episode, I will be talkin' a little about my past and continue with my journal at e same time.


Past



I was once an arrogant snob is Primary SCH. I always hold a leadership or more than one every year. I was also a prefect. My grades have always been pretty good, I was sporty(I love running), I am a teacher's pet and I'm quite popular among my friends as well. Whenever there is a guy who have a crush on me, guess what? Deep in heart, I am thinking," Boy stop dreaming, I am too good for you!" Wow sounds mean right? I have always think that I am e best. Hahaha. But after entering CTSS, I have learnt just SOOO many things! My mom told me," You've finally grown up!" There are just quite a number things I've achieved! Woohoo! I have grown more gutsy yeah baby! I 've realised how weak my chracter was in e past 'cause I was a total perfectionist. Now I am still one though I've to admit but not to e extreme like Shi Shi. This is just a little piece of me.

Exams are over! 3 cheers! I've not bothered by my looks for weeks yeah congrats! Kei Kei and SP had a really ludicrous and absurd idea: GIVING ME A MAKEVOER! Darn! I can't believe it! They picked out all my "FLAWS" and I was like "WOWO guys I didn't know I was LIKE THAT?( MAKE A FACE )!" We went to Lot 1's clothing shop and took a look. Both frantic hyristical aunties went straight to the clothes and started pickin'(they're not purchasing that day!) the clothes and mumbling which piece look better on me. Arrrggghhh! SP commented that I portray the "innocent and cutsey girl look" which is totally...Y-U-C-K-S I H-A-T-E cutesy girl image that's the worse of e worse!!!!!!!! I prefer the sporty look. I am gonna purchase my sports shoe soon, it would be either Nike or Addidas or perhaps Reebok. I desperately need a pair for my training*. I lectured them on how important it is to save money for rainy days, charities and causes or for themselves they went Whateverrrrrrrr. Urrrrrrgggggggg feel like explodin' and they just kept continuing picking out those clothes wich I don't like AT ALL. Wanna play tennis with Bel Bel one of these days but don't wanna go to her condo I am too lazy to go there it is situated at Bukit Panjang.

"Don't wanna guess, not a test, tell me what you're thinkin',Keep it real, no big deal, tell me what you're dreamin'"~ Lindsay Lohan's Speak


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home