Friday, September 09, 2005

Desperate Worshipper

There are many different types of "worshippers" I've come across.Although it may sound REALLYYY EXAGGERATING BUT THAT'S HOW I SEE IT. These are the few.

Once when bel bel, shing and me went to Fuji, we met a zealot arrggg! He is from a christian church located in Geylang. He "persuaded"(it is a nicer word)us to be Christians and asked us to say the prayer. S* was waiting at the library and that guy wouldn't let us off! S* called bel and sounded really angry, impatient over the phone. That guy MADE us say the prayer!!!

Well I use to be a follower but now I'm to lead. I once followed a "friend" around and I knew she detested me for "following around". She treated me not very nicely and so I H-A-T-E-D her to THE CORE!!! Years later, I realised "HATE" is a very strong word. Everyone must learn to forgive and forget. I buried the hatchet and smiled at her everytime I saw her. I can also see that she change alot(for the better) over the past few years. I'm glad I'm freed from "The Belljar" I am myself. I follow good examples(not the bad ones DUH!) and I learn to lead. I hope fervently that 10 years down the road would be a successful future for me.

There are fans out there who pratically "worships" their idols. Yes I admit I am an ardent of Hilary Duff. But I am definitely NOT "FANATIC" nor "CRAZY". I just simply admire her. The girl who has many bless features than any morals I've seen besides Kelly Clarkson in the showbiz. I've heard fans who spent a bomb on buying stuff related to their idols. But I am NOT! I refused to buy Hilary's new album as I know I just shouldn't spend my parents' hard-earned money and my savings(which I keep for rainy days) on these things. I am a good girl ya know!


"Always think about the consequences before you act"~H.JT

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home