Sunday, February 08, 2009

More Red Packets

Yup! Since CNY is not offically over(according to the calender)so we went to visit my dad's relatives. As usual: red packets and new year goodies from Ipoh with high fat content(thanks!). Well, the conversations were boring(since I can't communicate in Hainanese). I think this time is the 10001th time that I stated my status as a "graduate who is waiting to enter poly", "I do not resemble my mom nor dad","Yes, I play the piano" and "I do not have a boyfriend". However, after some thought, I don't mind answering these questions for a zillion times if I'm gonna get "paid" for it, hahaha :D Though it was just another visiting session, I discoverd something AMAZING: my relative who walks with a good posture and talks in a loud chirpy voice is 98 YEARS OLD!!! OH MY GOSH, seriously, he is almost a Centurian, how cool is that?


Other than my relatives and all, I'm blogging out of BOREDOM. Almost all of my classmates are having fun at orientation at their IDEAL SCHOOL(or maybe not), here I am, all alone in the moonlight...WITH MY JAPANESE DRAMAS wheee!!! It seems like yesterday when I complained about our howling teachers, boringggg lessons and idiotic Os, now here I am, wanting to study and return to school REALLYYYYY BADLYYYY.
Well, in a nutshell, may all those in "J(ail)C(ell)s" have a rocking good time:D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home