Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Tag-ged 'Quiz'

Directions : Once you've been tagged, you have to write a post with fifteen random things, habits or goals about you. You can't tag the person who tagged you.

1. I have been thinking about life alot.
2. So I decided to suck my toes
3. They tastes great, wanna try?
4. It takes 42 muscles to frown when you're angry, but it takes 4 muscles to slap that bastard/bitch:D
5. I am thinking alot about death
6. I am optimistic
7. *Grunts*
8. I want to earn lots and lots of money and travel around the world!
9. I want to follow my heart
10.I am finally at point number 10.
11.I am still not sleeping now.
12.Playing the piano is a joy:D
13.WHEN WILL THIS END?
14.I love intelligence and creativity
15.FINALLY...Show's over people, now SHOO!

Tagging anyone who is willing(as if) to be tagged. Spread the bad karma, let the world be a happier place:D other people's bad karma=my happiness muahahaha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home