Saturday, October 15, 2005

Its A Girl's Thing*

I am a totally feminine girl oh my that is SOOO TOTALLY NOT ME. I MORE into guy's stuff like guns, martial atrs and oh I think skirts are sooo toatlly UNCONVENIENT. More of caps rather than hats. More of jeans and pants rather than skirts! More of sports rather than shopping.More of rocking guitar girl rather than gentle guzheng girl. Alto rather than soprano. Sports shoe rather than open-toed shoes or flip flops. It really puzzles me why people always associates me with girly stuff oh my! More than 5 boys did that. GOSH!


Anyway after bowling I realise I kinda like it. Just bought my sport shoe. Its reebok from royal sporting house. Fortunatley I didn't bought the orange watch(I am wearing a purple watch if ya notice)which I thought of it as funky. Or else I did be all orange from head to toe if I wears e sport shoe. ( Sorry I can't upload a pic. of a real revolver which I like very much 'cause I don't wanna get into trouble with the authorities, its better safe than never. Sorry, though I had strong urge to! )


"It takes time to see through you."~ J.T



Image hosted by Photobucket.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home