Friday, October 14, 2005

Wildness & The Know-It-Alls

This Girl Can Go Wild



Yesterday on e way back on e train from Pasir Ris, SP, Kei Kei and me talked. Kei Kei suddenly told me that she assume that I am a girl who is a little crazy but not up to that extreme but more of e wild girl type. Finally someone has e guts and told me that. I am waitin' for that from someone is CTSS. Finally. She told me that I can be the dirt-bike lass more of Avril Lavigne. Dirt-bike kind? Yeah maybe I can accept that. But Avril? NO WAY! I am different from her ya know. She is a ROCKER, HARD ROCKER CHIC! I ma more of a "salad kind" as in there is different versions of me ya know. The name of this blog is "This Girl Can Go Wild". But as a girl who do not betray her moral values and core values even if I decided to have fun and go wild for 1 day I have my limits. I don't do drugs I don't go around dressing skimpily or shouts vulgarities and hurls curses. One of e reason is 'cause I like challenges e other could be because I am under e influence of e Americans as I have grow up in an English-educated environment. But I am NOT IMITATING or could be my love for gyrating to music.


The Know-It-Alls

There are quite a lot of my people who thinks they know me. But NO little people do. The ones who know me pretty well are Bel Bel, SP & Kei Kei. You guys thanks a lot for being with me when I am down. Thank You very much. People said to me, "YOu're not yourself!" I was like hello HOW LONG have you know me? Pahtetic few months, have you ever seen me BEING MYSELF? NO! But nevermind there will be a chance to let you get to know me well and allow me enter YOUR WORLD someday...


"You will be surprised how easy it is to open up is so healing! Speak let it out...Breathe. Let it out give it to me. The more you say the more I am at ease!"~ Lindsay Lohan's Speak



Image hosted by Photobucket.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home