Saturday, October 15, 2005

No Story

I am a girl who always procrastinates in the past. I've always wanted a handsome prince and a near to perfect life. HA. But there is nothin' as perfect. The near to fairytale lives like having cute boys and being rich, popular and pretty ALWAYS HAPPENS ON MY BEST FRIENDS!!! I was always dissapointed 'cause of that. It happened like tons of times. But now I've overcame such ludicrous stuff. I am officially free of such fantasy prison. I no longer bother about the cute guys or whatever. Indeed I've grwon and matured. I've sort out my thoughts so precisely during my stay in CTSS whcih played a major role in my character makeover. I should instead focus more on realistic things and be more down-to-earth. Thanks to e inspiring books like "I am a genuis so are you" by Adam Khoo and "How To Make Friends And Influence People For Teen Girls" by Donna Dale Carniege. These 2 wonderful authors have successfully gave me a strong urge to show the strong side of me and be a young woman of substance. Thank you very much. Why am I jhaving so much "Thank-You" notes in my entries as I am not gonna blog sonner or later unless I somethin' to share with my fellow readers out there about my experiences which taught me real-life lessons shall I put up an entry. I am sick and tired of despising myself and underestimating my capability of doin' and succeeding in things which caused me overwhelming pain in my heart that seem like a welded knife piercing into my small heart. I am gonna change for e better. If mom sees this she is definitely gonna comment that "ACTIONS ARE LOUDER THAN WORDS". But I am willing to do it.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com



"Don't think of superficial stuff like the way you look and the way you dress or even what others think you you. Focus on building self-motivation and character instead"~ Donna Dale Carniege

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home