Friday, February 13, 2009

Val's(big) Day


From the title, everyone should already knew what is going om. We should all congratualate my dear Valerie for this upcoming celebration which she has been waiting for. Yuppppsss, its Valentine's Day! Wheee!!! The "special" day heralded by couples and cursed by singles.


As a single, I had definitely envy those lovebirds under the soft warm yellow light of restaurants. However, I think I think I will be giving BGR a miss. School's GPA is more important to me than these relations.


At the meantime, I would seriously like to tip off some guys out there: Before you give your beloveds gifts, do FIND OUT WHAT THEY LIKE. Our Earth's population consists of BILLIONS of FEMALES, not 1 GIRL so PLEASEEE!!! Gd luck yeahh???


Oh Yeah, Happy Valentine's Day! :D May ALL find your love and be HAPPY.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home