Saturday, March 07, 2009

Light of the Future

I gained alot today-both educational and entertainment. I was slightly late for the "American Education" talk at the Carlton Hotel however I managed to catch the part on the Campus Life, the education in the US Colleges and the Visa application. It seems that many poly students go US rather than JC students. Well that is expected since poly offers more opportunities for hands-on work which requires application and crticial thinking skills which ALL the US colleges prefer. Next stop was the Career and Education Opportunies Fair at Suntec Convention Hall. After that I ate Vietnamese food which was surprisingly delicious, especially the chilli which was totally lip-smacking! Also, I finally got a SHORT-SLEEVED HOODED SHIRT(2 diff pcs)!!! WOOHOOO THANS MUM!!!


All in all, I don't know what will happen in the future and whether I will be able to go overseas , but I certainly will put in my utmost effort to create the best of the best for myself. Ganbarimassu

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home