Saturday, October 22, 2005

Foreign

Just watch Dae Jang Geum( Da Chang Jin ) which actually means in Korean: Jewel In The Palace. Lee Yong-ae have not yet appeared for I am still at e 2nd disk arrrggghhh! Oh my it was so disheartening to see Chang Jin's mother pass away. Chang Jin has to cope alone, poor little girl( yup it is Jo Jung Eun ).


Image hosted by Photobucket.com



Bel like one of the Hong Kong boys we saw presenting at NYGHS. I thought the taller one was cuter though. Anyway it wasn't really that interesting until I made some discovery about the environment that SHOCKED me like the ozone layer which could actually be harmful! Oh my! There were students from Phillipines who are really enthusiastic and thirsting for knowledge and students from Hong Kong who presented to us their project on e air quality and pollution in their countrty plus the measures the government took to improve it. If I am not wrong I stumbled upon Katrina's blog( she is a Hong Konger ) when searching for Dae Jang Geum's pictures. WHat a small world and of course Joan's blog too which made me discovered that she is actually Zheng Ping's friend! What a small world yea? The cantonese song in K's blog was nice but Shi Shi has a nicer Canto pop song in her CD which I planned to borrow it from her hope that she is willing to lend me.


"A Smile makes a difference."~ Song "A Smile"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home