Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Metamorphosis

Hahaha hello one and all! When I was in this school I felt totally lost like a lost girl without directions and hope to gain strength but later I realised sooo many things in life that made me grew up in an instance. I no longer crave for beauty, popularity and love or long to be loved by Mr Right I am a new soul whoohoo 3 cheers! I have set my goals straight and I don't really resort to "no P-A-I-N no gain" but more of "there is a will there is a way" & "determination is e key to success". I no longer wanna complain or whine too much 'cuase I finally cultivated more or less a little dose of empathy in me. I am finally taking critism as a self-improvement tool. Oh my thanks so much to Jewel In The Palace! But I am not sure whther it will help me any further in the later episodes. I am really lucky to have such a bunch of friends* in CTSS for cheering me up and being nice when I am down I don't know why I am saying this but I am really grateful to them really! THANKS!!!


Image hosted by Photobucket.com



"Speak only when necessary."~ Joan Wilcorson

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home